Three Paths to Success
To help you achieve your academic, personal and professional goals, we offer three "paths."" Your pathway to meeting the program requirements is based on your individual situation. Each student's path may look different, but the end result is the same—your success!
Eligibility requirements by pathway:
Seeking Bachelor's Degree via Readmission
- Former UC Davis students
- Must have been previously admitted and successfully enrolled at least one (1) semester or one (1) quarter during a regular term, and formally withdrew or had a minimum of a 3-quarter lapse
- Minimum 2.0 GPA*
Seeking Bachelor's Degree via Transfer Admissions
- California residents with some college and no degree
- Completed at least 60+ UC transferrable units**
- Earned a minimum of 2.4 cumulative GPA at another University of California or any other institutions attended
Seeking Professional Certificate in Lieu of Bachelor's Degree
- California resident with some college and no bachelor's degree from any higher education institution
We are committed to helping any student who wishes to be considered for admission to the UC Degree Completion Program. Even if you don't CURRENTLY meet the admission requirements, you are still eligible for full support and access to services provided by the program. Our Degree Completion Advisors will work with you to help you become eligible, regardless of where you are at in your journey.
*Students who did not leave in good standing or do not meet GPA requirements may work towards GPA improvements prior to readmission
**Requirements vary based on major